Evaluation Question 7

Question 7: Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full magazine?


Compared to my music magazine for my preliminary task I didn't plan what it would look like. I believe that my preliminary task reflected my skills and gave an idea of how well I was going to do for my final production. Both front cover and contents page of my school magazine were simple and presentable. Compared to my music magazine the colours and fonts used we basic and not eye-caching. Whereas my main magazine has a range of colours and interesting fonts.

  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysing whole magazine - cover, contents page, editor's letter, double page spread

Evaluation Question 6

Analysing three magazine front covers