Evaluation Question 4&5

Question 4: Who would be the audience for your media products

Question 5: How did you attract/address your audience?




My target audience consists of both males and females within the age group of 16-23 year olds. People within this age group will mainly be studying or working part-time.Due to these factors I decided to price my magazine at £2.99 in order for it to be as affordable as possible. Although my magazine is aimed at both genders, some characteristics are more female based, an example of this would be the more feminine colours used or the image of a young female. My magazine will appeal to both genders due to the artists within this genre varying between the two. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Analysing whole magazine - cover, contents page, editor's letter, double page spread

Evaluation Question 6

Analysing three magazine front covers